Internship at eFront - Software Support Consultant
This internship is for students in their final year of bachelor’s or master’s studies. The program is designed to introduce interns to our business and train them for a future job. If you would like to be a link between business and technology, between clients and programs, we would like to meet you!
- A Final year student: Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Mathematics, Faculty of Organizational Science or related
- Fluent in English (both oral and written)
- Familiar with SQL (any additional program language would be a plus)
Your tasks will include:
- Developing advanced skills and knowledge in business, functional and technical areas
- Analyzing and resolving client requests in Web-supported platform (eFrontInvest software solution)
- Working in shifts in order to support clients worldwide
We are offering:
- Paid internship with a clear career development plan
- The chance to work in a company that has 750+ employees but still has that “startup” spirit!
- The opportunity to learn from your mentor and senior people from our eFrontInvest team
Please send your applications (resume, a cover letter is not mandatory) to email@example.com.
We look forward to meeting you!